Wireless charging sets you free from the hassle of managing tangled cords and charging cables to charge your phone. It’s the easiest way to charge your phone without having to worry about the port type of your phone.
Fantasy Wireless – A Smart Charging Technology
The Fantasy Wireless charger utilizes smart charging technology and cuts the need for charging cables. Even better, it can be used to charge both Android and iPhones.
The charger has a clear wireless charging pad, with an LED aim indicator light that guides you to the exact phone placement for charging. It helps especially when you’re trying to wirelessly charge your phone in the dark.
The fantasy wireless charger has many handy features that make it a reliable wireless charging device when compared to other wireless chargers. Here we’ve listed the features that we love about this charger.
- LED Indicator – It has a red indicator light that will help you locate and connect your phone to the charger even in the dark.
- Slip Pads – Slip pads keep your phone in its original placement.
- Durable Plastic Design – It has a durable body that can withstand occasional bumps.
- Sleek Body – Its lightweight, sleek body design allows for minimal space usage.
- Doesn’t Overheat – Unlike other wireless chargers, it won’t overheat. The touch will remain comfortable after hours of charging.
- Charging Indicator – When your phone is connected properly to the wireless charger, the blue light will flicker on the wireless charging pad to indicate the phone is charging.
- Fast Charging – Waiting endlessly for your high mAh battery to charge is a nuisance. The fantasy makes sure you are always at full charge whenever you go out.
- Over-Voltage / Under-Voltage Protection – It has a built-in security system for short circuit protection in case of voltage fluctuation.
- Charges with the Cover – If your phone has a protective case it won’t affect the charging unless your case is metal or extra-thick.
- Comes with Accessories – This wireless charger comes with a USB cable, a wireless charger pad, and a user manual.
Fantasy Wireless Charger Specifications
- Connectivity: Wireless Technology
- Power: 5 Watts
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Weight: 2.39 ounces
- Available Colors: Black or White
Which Phones Are Compatible with a Fantasy Wireless Charger?
Since the Fantasy Wireless charger is a Qi-Certified charger, all the Qi-enabled phones are compatible with it and can easily be charged using this wireless charger.
Both Android and iPhone are compatible and some of the specific models are listed:
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 plus
- Apple iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
How Do I Know If My Phone Is Qi-Enabled?
According to WPC (Wireless Power Consortium), there are over 3700 Qi-enabled devices/phone models.
If you want to find out whether you can charge your device wirelessly or not, the website provides a list of Qi-certified products. An alternate way is to check for a ‘Qi’ logo on your phone or its packaging.
How Do I Set up a Fantasy Wireless Charger?
Setting it up is extremely easy. You only need to connect the USB cable to the wireless charging pad and plug it into a switch.
When connected to the electric supply you’ll see a red light illuminate that shows you where to place your phone for charging.
How Do I Charge My Phone on a Fantasy Wireless Charger?
Wireless charging with the Fantasy Wireless charger couldn’t be easier for phones that are Qi-enabled.
Place your phone over the wireless charger plate. If your device is Qi-enabled you’ll see a blue light flashing. This means your phone is successfully connected to the wireless charger and now charging.
Why is My Fantasy Wireless Charger Not Working?
We‘ve listed a few possible reasons why your Fantasy Wireless charger isn’t working. Check these out and see if they help.
- Your phone cover is too thick. In this case, try removing your phone’s cover and see if it charges.
- The device isn’t placed correctly.
- Check the alignment of the phone and wireless charger. The coils must come into contact for the charger to work.
- Check the cable cord of the wireless charging pad for a solid connection.
- Your phone isn’t compatible with the wireless charger.
Why is My Fantasy Wireless Charger Blinking Red and Blue?
A blinking red and blue light means that the charger does not recognize your phone, or your phone might not be Qi-enabled and therefore isn’t compatible with the wireless charger.
If the phone is properly connected and is charging you’ll see a blinking blue light.
Is Wireless Charging Slower than a Cable Charger?
The wireless charger itself comes with fast charging, but more energy is lost during wireless charging compared to cable charging, so the Fantasy charger is slower.
Wireless charging is only 70%-80% efficient compared to cable charging because the conduction is better in a cable.
Need to know how to charge your phone faster? Check out How To Get Your Phone To Charge Faster.
Are Wireless Chargers Bad for Your Phone’s Battery?
Wireless chargers do not harm your phone’s battery. Just make sure not to charge the phone repeatedly when it has significant battery left.
All phone batteries come with specified charging cycles, and if you keep charging your phone needlessly, the battery life will go down more quickly.
Are Wireless Chargers Safe to Use in Your Bedroom?
Yes, it is safe to use wireless chargers or be in close proximity to them. They emit EMF radiation, but the range emitted is too low to cause any harm to your health.